Youth and school groups, students & trainees
At BECKs Training we facilitate outdoor activities, leadership and team building programs suitable for every young person:
- We can run events for as little as 10 people or for large groups of 100 – young people can be as young as 7 or as old – well – as old as young people can be.
- We run events at one of our venues; Deneholme Country House, Sweethope Adventure or indeed at your school, project, camp or any suitable location across the North of England.
- Events can be just a morning session of team building tasks on site at your school or a fully fledged canoeing expedition for a week. We work with a number of centres – not just Deneholme – to provide accommodation for your residential
We specialise in three areas:
- Traditional, real adventurous outdoor activities, facilitated across the North East of England. Activities include canoeing, ghyll scrambling, rock climbing, abseiling, weaseling, mining, kayaking, mountain biking, archery, bush craft, high ropes and much more.
- Leadership and team building to really get your team working together, realising their strengths and how they can improve as a team and as individuals. Activities include “Contract Raft”, “Operation Nimrod”, “Activity Murder Mystery”, the “Jigsaw Challenge”, “Search and Rescue Scenarios” and Problem Solving Tasks.
- Team Challenge Days – in the style of Outdoor Olympics and Adventure Competitions we can set up one of our three challenges involving a number of outdoor activities. Teams of 8-12 YP compete in a round robin style for points to win GOLD.
We operate on a price match policy: if you have a quote from another residential or day activity provider, we will do our utmost to match that price and provide higher quality activities, accommodation and catering for the same price!
|Activity Day Rate||3 day residential||5 day residential|
|10-20 Young People||approx. £35/head||approx. £150/head||approx. £260/head|
|21-30 Young People||approx. £30/head||approx. £130/head||approx. £240/head|
|31-40 Young People||approx. £25/head||approx. £110/head||approx. £210/head|
Please note that the prices shown above will be guide prices only and will depend on the venue of your choice, activities, group size, transport arrangements, catering requirements and time of year. Please contact us for a detailed quote.